Frequently Asked Questions
Check out our Location page for details
One of the great things about trampolining is that anyone can do it, from young children to their parents and even grandparents. However
,to ensure everyone is safe, we do have age and size limits designed to make sure big people don’t accidentally bump into small people. You must be at least 3 years old to jump. For Junior Jumpers, you must be below 110cm to qualify for Junior Jumper tickets and Junior Jumper Parties. For added safety we have a weight limit on the trampolines of 120kg, if you are above this weight, you will be unable to bounce.
- We recommend booking in advance to ensure you can jump when you want. Most weekends and holidays sell out in advance and walk-ins cannot be accommodated if we are sold out. You will be able to book online once we are launched!
- Unfortunately all bookings must be paid online through the payment portal at booking stage. If you are unable to do this online, you can make a booking over the counter with cash, however this will mean you are not booking in advance and run the risk of missing out or waiting for a session with available space.
All bookings are non-refundable and non-transferrable. If you have further concerns about this please contact us +65 6816 2879 or email [email protected]. If you can’t get through our phone number, try sending us an email instead and we will get back to you shortly.
- Doors open at 10:00am sharp everyday. For all other sessions we recommend arriving 20 min prior to booked time to check in.
- Give us a call on +65 6816 2879 to speak to a Bounce customer service team member. If you can’t get through our phone number, try sending us an email [email protected] instead and we will get back to you shortly.
General AccessThese sessions for jumpers over 110cm in height are available all hours. Access all area’s subject to availability – The performance area is restricted to jumpers over 125cm in height and who have the required skills to use the Olympic trampolines, The Wall and X-Park.
Junior JumpersFor jumpers 3 years and above but under 110cm in height (usually under 6 years old). Available to book only where JJ symbol is displayed. Junior Jumpers can access most areas and have a dedicated section in the free jumping arena. For their safety, this area is restricted to jumpers under 110cm only.
Student SessionDiscounted sessions are available to all students (tertiary students must preset valid student ID) to book any time Mon-Fri.
We recommend athletic clothing that can stretch. Track pants and long-sleeve shirts are the best, but stuff like baggy jeans are also fine. BOUNCE custom socks (that provide extra grip) are compulsory to prevent slipping. You must purchase these socks separately; they are not included in the admission fee, but they are yours to keep and can be used in subsequent visits.
Please note that there are no changing rooms or shower facilities at Bounce. If necessary, you can change in our washrooms.
- Due to our food health & safety policy, no self-catering is allowed.
- Bounce has OPEN cube lockers. Paid lockable lockers are also available to store your valuables.
- Yes – A discount applies for any booking of 10 or more people. Call us at +65 6816 2879 or email [email protected] for prices. If you can’t get through our phone number, try sending us an email instead and we will get back to you shortly.
- Gift Vouchers, 5, 10 & 20 Multi Visit Passes are the ultimate gift for birthdays and festive seasons. Head over the counters to purchase Gift Vouchers or Multi Visit Passes. Alternatively, you can call 6816 2879 for more information.
- Based on the trampoline manufacturer’s safety standards, the weight limit for an individual jumper at BOUNCE is 120kg. Our policy is to recommend that anyone with individual weight-related concerns consult a physician and receive medical clearance for rigorous physical activity on an unstable surface before engaging in trampoline jumping at BOUNCE.
- This area is recommended for experienced jumpers only, patrons must be over 125cm in height to use the performance trampolines.
Yes. Trampolining is one of the best
formof exercise there is! Click here for the health benefits of trampolining.
Safety is the number one priority at BOUNCE. For details see the safety section.
- Please call our friendly customer service team on +65 6816 2879. Or send us an email to [email protected] . If you can’t get through our phone number, try sending us an email instead and we will get back to you shortly.