join The BOUNCE tribe
Our Tribe is made up of the diverse group of staff, customers & collaborators that are the soul of our brand community.
From bum-dropping kids to adrenaline chasing WallRunners, our Tribe is united around shared participation, and celebrating the joy and energy of life.
At the heart of BOUNCE is our passionate Tribe. This is the collection of unique characters that fuel our awesome culture and customer experience.
The growth and success of BOUNCE has come from bringing together an exceptional team, and encouraging them to be themselves, harness their strengths and deliver an awesome customer experience.
- To give a warm and friendly welcome to all customers to BOUNCE and ensure they have an exciting and safe experience.
- To provide exceptional customer service and Food & Beverage (F&B) delivery.
- To maintain these areas in a well presented and clean way.
Vision & Values
- Lead by example by living BOUNCE Values on a day to day basis and encourage and help all team members to do the same
- Positively influence and maintain the BOUNCE culture through direct and indirect action as needed
- Take every opportunity to promote the BOUNCE Vision, Values and Culture both internally and externally
Customer Experience & Delivery
- Facilitate a Free-Jumping Revolution culture!
- Welcome and serve customers in an efficient and friendly manner and provide a high level of product and service knowledge
- Facilitate efficient customer flow throughout the greeting, food and gathering areas
- Prepare and deliver F&B offer displays according to BOUNCE standards and procedures
- Prepare and set up party rooms based on run sheets
- Deal with customer issues directly and resolve promptly whenever possible. Escalate to Customer Services Supervisor when required
- Input accurate data into POS as this directly impacts reporting and analysis
- Comply with cash and credit cards security procedures
- Forward all customer feedback regarding promotions, customer experience and complaints to the Customer Services Manager to review
- Contribute to a safe environment for all customers, team members and contractors with a prevention focus
- Abide by safety updates and changes communicated by management
- Complete F&B operating checklists and ensure that food safety standards are maintained
- Communicate relevant safety information to customers, including party & groups
F&B Preparation & Delivery (Quality)
- Stock and present food and beverage offer in an appealing way and in line with the BOUNCE standards and procedures
- Prepare and deliver F&B offer for parties for parties and groups
- Ensure safe food and beverage handling and quality is maintained at all times
Stock Management & Merchandise
- Operate within the guidelines and processes for merchandise and stock ordering, control, rotation and food storage based on occupancy and party bookings
Presentation & Cleanliness
- Maintain a wall presented and clean premises (excluding trampolining areas)
- Complete operational, equipment and maintenance checklists