The X-Park (a la Ninja Warrior obstacle course) is Asia’s first and only indoor adventure challenge course combining elements of climbing, jumping & free-running before zipping on the aerial runway to the finish line.
This epic urban playground is designed to allow challenge and diversity for free-running masters as well as easy-entry points for first timers. Each element can be explored as a stand-alone challenge or navigated as one circuit with different levels of difficulty to allow for personal progression and creative expression.
Ultimately, the aim is to get from the start to the end of the course in the fastest and most awesome way possible.
- Developed over a 12-month period in collaboration with the creators of the world’s best parkour and bouldering courses.
- Inspired by a desire to expand on the core experience of BOUNCE – getting an airborne adrenaline rush and creating unlimited lines of movement.
- Incorporates 14 different elements with varying routes for beginners through to experts.
- X-Park encompasses total-body exercise, requiring agility, coordination and work from all the muscles.
- The actions develop core strength, the impact builds stronger bones and the constant moving promotes cardiovascular endurance, leading to increased fitness and stamina.
- The health benefits of X-Park are not only limited to the body. Negotiating the obstacles exercises the brain, as each requires the practice of quick, instinctive decision-making. Subsequently, confidence, creativity and a positive attitude are acquired.
Incorporates 14 different elements with varying routes for beginners through to experts. The parkour area is designed to allow challenge and diversity for free-running masters as well as easy-entry points for first timers.
Fans of the Ninja-Warrior phenomenon will recognise the impressive warped walls, which require a combination of speed, strength and timing to master.
Canadian rock-climbing specialists RockWerx were engaged to create the bouldering wall, which will ensure challenge and progression for experienced and novice climbers alike.
X-Park Safety Rules
- Minimum 125cm height required for all participants
- One participant per obstacle at a time
- Only attempt obstacles within your skill level
- Lace-up sports/skate shoes must be worn in the area
- Watch out for other participants at all times to ensure adequate spacing
- Give way to faster runners
Tips: To challenge yourself, attempt to complete the course without touching the black areas.
BOUNCE has created the ultimate adrenaline playground! Designed by the world-leaders in parkour, climbing and challenge courses such as Ninja Warrior, the X-Park is the definitive for those seeking a person athletic challenge.
The course incorporates 14 different sections, comprising varying routes for beginner to advance free-runners. Participants will have their speed, agility, endurance, upper and lower body strength tested as they either freestyle their way through the course or race against the clock!
All participants must be a minimum of 125cm tall. Certain obstacles require strength, speed and agility and may not be suitable for everyone.
No, your general access ticket to Bounce includes access to X-Park. Note that height restrictions do apply. Admission to the X-Park operates the same as all other areas at Bounce and has a defined capacity to ensure safety and a great experience for all customers. Please note that during busy times, there may be a wait.
Other than making sure you follow the safety rules, the area is there to be explored in different ways. During each session time will be allocated for customers to explore the area in “Freestyle” mode. A portion of the hour will also be allocated to “race” mode.
Similarly to accessing the performance area, X-Park can be included as a rotation for parties (up to 15 mins). X-Park has a minimum height requirement of 125cm and certain obstacles require strength, speed and agility and may not be suitable for everyone. Therefore access is at the discretion of staff.
At this stage, X-Park cannot be booked exclusively, unless booking a full venue hire. Access is included in general admission tickets and can be requested as part of a hosted group experience.