Enter the Trampoline Dodgeball courts – the ultimate trampoline Colosseum where primal battle instincts rise to the fore in fun and often funny ways. Two teams throw soft ‘bowling ball’ sized dodgeballs at each other as they jump around the court. The art is using your vertical bounce and the full expanse of the play arena to dodge the balls. Keep moving (upwards or sideways) and avoid a direct hit while you take the other team out one by one. Last player bouncing wins.
Great for parties, groups of friends or corporate outings to blow off some steam at the boss. Time to throw down.
Trampoline Dodgeball Rules
- Maximum of 8 players per team
- Deflect live balls by using a ball in your hands
- Once out, exit and wait for the next game
- The court referee’s call is final
You’re Out When:
- You’re hit by a ball on the full
- You throw a ball that’s caught by an opponent on the full
- You throw a ball and it hits someone in the head
- You cross or enter the neutral zone – a padded line between the two halves of the Dodgeball court
- You hold a ball for longer than 10 seconds
Do you want the glory?
Official BOUNCE Singapore Dodgeball League coming soon. Drop in your details below to be the first to hear when team registration opens: