1. All BOUNCE Membership applicants must present a valid student card / identification card / passport during registration. A personalised BOUNCE Membership Card & a Membership Welcome Kit will be given and must be collected at point of registration at BOUNCE Singapore.
2. BOUNCE Membership Card must be presented at time of purchase / check-in to entitle the Card Member to the privileges. All privileges shall cease upon expiry or termination of the card.
3. BOUNCE Membership Card remains valid for one year from date of application. Either BOUNCE Singapore or the Card Member may terminate the BOUNCE Membership by writing an email to the applicant’s email address stated in the BOUNCE Membership application or to email@example.com respectively without assigning any reason and without any refund.
4. BOUNCE Membership entitles the Card Member to the below, albeit reserving the right to amend the entitlements without any prior notice to the Card Member. The entitlements are strictly only for the Card Member and must not be for accompanying guests.
– 20% off for General Admission, Student Session & Junior Jumper ticket types
– 10% off Food & Beverages at BOUNCE Singapore
– 10% off BOUNCE Merchandise
– Member Rates for selected BOUNCE Programs
– Exclusive invites to BOUNCE Members Only Events
– Discounts with BOUNCE’s preferred partners
5. BOUNCE Membership Welcome Kit is given out while stocks last and items included are subject to change.
6. BOUNCE Membership Card is non-transferable. Members cannot book for accompanying guests at member’s rates, as verification will be required at check-in.
7. Upon collection of the BOUNCE Membership Card, the Card Member acknowledges that all application details are deemed to be correct. No changes of printed details on the card can be done after collection.
8. For walk-in purchases, the original BOUNCE Membership Card must be presented at point of purchase to enjoy the privileges of the Membership Card.
9. For online bookings, Member needs to book tickets under the Member ticket type to enjoy the discounts, no refunds for incorrectly booked sessions. Original Membership Card must be presented upon check-in to gain access.
10. BOUNCE Membership Card privileges cannot be exchanged for cash.
11. BOUNCE Singapore will not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage or theft for the Membership Card. Any missing or damaged Membership Card can be replaced at a fee of SGD$5.00 at BOUNCE Singapore with verification of member’s identification.
13. BOUNCE Singapore reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions governing the use of the BOUNCE Membership Card from time to time at its sole discretion. BOUNCE Singapore may provide notification of such changes at BOUNCE Singapore’s venue, website or by other means of communication as BOUNCE Singapore may deem fit and shall be effective as of the date specified by BOUNCE Singapore in such notification.