3 BOUNCEFit Class Types Ranging
In Different Intensity and Focus
Rebound Exercise Programs For Athletic Fitness
Developed by a combination of exercise scientists, personal trainers & gymnasts, BOUNCEFit now offers three new class types ranging in different intensity and focus – ABT, Basic & Combat.
All BOUNCEFit classes involve structured exercise regimes of 45 minutes high-intensity, low-impact cardio workouts that will blast your core, improve all-over muscle tone and lift your heart rate.
The opposite of a gruelling ordeal, BOUNCEFit classes are all about high spirits and awesome soundtracks. Most of all, it makes you smile, laugh and experience airborne fun supercharged with all the benefits of rebound exercise! Classes are available in both Single Sessions & Multi Sessions, check it out!
Step 1: Choose A Class Type
High intensity aerobic workout targeted at toning ABS, BUTT, & THIGHS to enhance body shaping for the 3 common trouble zones.
A jumping-based class combining cardio, toning and core fitness for a whole body workout!
High energy cardio & combat fitness workout that involves unleashing power through punching and kicking like a MMA champ.
Step 2: Check Schedule
Step 3: Book Now
HOW TO BOOK:
Multi Passes give you ultimate discounts. Classes are not progressive, which allows you to book as and when your schedule permits, within the validity period. All Multi Passes are sold over the counters at Orchard Cathay Cineleisure L9.
Classes are also available in Single Sessions, perfect for a trial before committing to a Multi Visit Pass. Single Sessions can be purchased and booked directly online here.
- Look for these logos when making a booking
T&Cs For Multi Pass Sales
– 10 Session Multi Pass @ $175 is sold from 1 Aug – 30 Sept 2017
– Utilization of Sessions under Multi Pass is valid till 30 November 2017
– Compulsory BOUNCE Grip Socks at $3 is not included
– Class access is valid only when the physical Multi Pass is presented at check-in
– Multi Pass is non-transferable between guests
– Lost or stolen passes will not be replaced or refunded
T&Cs For Multi Pass’s Session & Booking
– Booking of sessions under Multi Pass must be made through email or phone call 48 hours prior to the scheduled class
– Change of date / time are not permitted forty-eight 48 hours prior to the scheduled class
– One session will be deducted from your Multi Pass for every no show/cancellation less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled class
– Make-up classes and refunds are not available
– Bookings are based on first come first served basis
For more info, please call 6816 2879 or drop us a form, our friendly and helpful Contact Centre team will follow up with you soon. Alternatively, you can send us an email at email@example.com