Advisory on the novel coronavirus
BOUNCE Singapore is taking precautionary measures in light of the Novel Coronavirus.
The health and well-being of our guests and staff are important to us. Please be assured that we have always ensured that our equipment are sanitized thoroughly on a daily basis. We will have an ample supply of hand sanitizers for our Bouncers to use at our counters.
All bouncers will be requested to sanitize their hands before entering our park. We ask that Bouncers with flu-like symptoms to seek medical attention and that you delay your visit to BOUNCE Singapore till you have fully recovered.
Let’s stay calm, vigilant and continue to practice good hygiene.
For latest updates on the Novel Coronavirus, please regularly check the Ministry of Health’s website (https://www.moh.gov.sg/2019-ncov-wuhan).
(29 Jan 2020)
We will be taking additional measures in response to DORSCON Orange. To ensure the health and well-being of all guests and staff:
– We will reduce the number of people allowed in the venue each hour.
– There will be mandatory temperature checks for all guests and staff upon entry.
– Guests will be requested to sanitize their hands before and after their jump session.
– We will continue to sanitize all equipment thoroughly on a daily basis.
– If you have flu-like symptoms, please seek medical attention and delay your visit till you have fully recovered.
We thank you for your co-operation and hope to see you at Bounce!
(10 Feb 2020)