Advisory on COVID-19
In light of the current COVID-19 situation, we’ve made some temporary changes to the way we operate to comply with current restrictions & ensure the well-being of our customers and staff.
The temporary measures we have in place are:
- As we are a mask-on activity, face masks have to be worn at all times.
- There will be no social group limitations. All vaccinated individuals will be allowed to enter.
- Prevailing Safe Management Measures (SMMs) apply.
- We will be reverting back to a full 60min jump session from 30 April 2022.
- As your safety and cleaniness are our main priority, we have rescheduled our cleaning frequency to at least 5 times daily.
- Extensive disinfection and deep cleaning on high touch surfaces will be enforced to ensure a safe jump for all.
We thank you for your co-operation and hope to see you at Bounce!
(Updated 28 April 2022)