Advisory on COVID-19
In light of the current COVID-19 situation, we’ve made some temporary changes to the way we operate to comply with current restrictions & ensure the well-being of our customers and staff.
The temporary measures we have in place are:
- Reduced our capacity to only 65 jumpers per session
- Masks have to be worn at all times unless you’re participating in strenuous activities
- Temporary reduction of jump sessions to 50 minutes to give us time to clean the venue and ensure each hour starts on time
- Hourly cleaning of high touch surfaces coupled with regular disinfection and deep cleaning
- SafeEntry check-in/out. We advise all parents to bring your child’s identification card to facilitate the registration process
- Temperature checks for everyone
We thank you for your co-operation and hope to see you at Bounce!
(25 Oct 2020)